ITMA 2015 Facts
ITMA has been the world’s most established textile and garment machinery exhibition since 1951. Over the years, it has been a catalyst for change and competitiveness for the industry. The drive towards sustainability in the entire textile and garment value chain is increasingly integrated with enlightened business practices, and innovative technology holds the key to environmental sustainability.
ITMA 2015 will continue to be the global marketplace and one-stop sourcing platform for:
- emerging trends and innovation solutions
- acquiring new knowledge and best practices
- establishing strategic relationships with industry leaders
Organised by MP Expositions Pte Ltd, ITMA 2015 will take place from 12 to 19 November 2015 at Fiera Milano Rho in Milan, Italy.
- Exhibitors: 0800 hours to 2000 hours
- 12-18 November: 1000 hours to 1900 hours
- 19 November: 1000 hours to 1600 hours